Scriptures For Health and Healing
There are 10 pages of scriptures in this PDF on Healing. Read through it and then pick out 5 – 10 verses that speak to you, write them down long hand and speak them out of your mouth. Do this as often as you want (take it like you would take medication, meaning– say it 2 -3 times a day) as I said in one of the past posts “you can not overdose on the word of God”. The key is to get the scriptures in deep down in your heart so that when health issues arise you have the word of God bubbling out of you and you know what God thinks on the subject. Note: If you like another version of the Bible, look the scriptures up in your prefered version and write it down.
Link to PDF. healing_scriptures_from_the_holy_bible
Mirror Exercises for Healing and Health
These are just a few of the many scriptures that talk about health and healing. Checkout the link above.
- The joy of the Lord is my strength. The Lord is the strength of my life (Nehemiah 8:10; Psalms 27:1).
- I will not let the Word of God depart from before my eyes for it is life to me for I have found it and it is health and healing to all my flesh (Proverbs 4:21-22).
- For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, love, and a sound mind (II Timothy 1:7).
- I am healed by the stripes of Jesus (I Peter 2:24: Isaiah 53:5).
- I am redeemed from the curse of sin, sickness, and poverty (Galatians 3:13; Deuteronomy 28:15-68)
- I am far from oppression, and fear does not come near me (Isaiah 54:14).
- Psalm 103:1-5 Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits— who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.